About Me

My photo
Siblings excited to go and see what we can see

Sunday, October 17, 2010

OUR FUN ADVENTURE

Hi there,I'm going to tell you about my adventure. In November I am going to have my adventure! I am going to go to England! I'm excited ! It is going to be so much fun.I am going to take lots of pictures!!! I get to see  Queen Elizabeth! On  Christmas we get to see her in the morning ! People give her roses.Iam going to be excited!  In England they are 6 hours ahead!  When we get there my family is going to be so tired. I really want to try English food! My mom said that English  food is gross! But she said we could try it ! I'm not so sure that she wants to try it ! My mom said that English  houses are small. English  schools are a year ahead of our regular schools. Iam going to have a fun time! We might get to see the Big Ben! My teacher wants me to send her lots of pictures! I wonder if I could bake more in England! My parents said that we might get to travel alot!

                                  Olivia age 9

No comments:

Post a Comment